Tuesday, July 3, 2007

ONE OF THOSE DAYS....

That I absoutly hate the military.....maybe not the entire military but my husbands unit to be exact.

Having someone work 24 hour duty on a holiday is one thing but could you at least inform them that they will be working that holiday?? Instead of letting them assume they will have that day off and letting them make plans.....


So Hubby had a soldier late this morning and had to go into a room he normally doesnt since hes not supposed to be allowed to, to check some names off a list and happens to stumble upon the CQ list....Guess who's names on it for tommorrow July 4th??? Yeah.....Apparently the list came out a week ago but its been sitting in this back room that no ones supposed to be in instead of being hung in the main room where every one looks for it. So if he hadn't went into this room he wasn't supposed to be in he would have never showed up for duty and been in trouble....Its just BULL!!!!!

I mean am I overacting?? its not the fact that he has to work tommorrow (I know alot of people have to work on 4th of July) its the simple fact that he thought he had the day off and he finds out accidently 24 hours before that he doesnt.......

This military wife is NOT happy!




*******EDIT..........
So yeah still hate this unit but apparently someone couldnt work due to an family emergency so they had to bump everyone up a day so hubby is on duty right now into tommorrow...and have tommorrow off from 9am on..I know I know i seem to overreact at the simplest thing but it was frustrated.......

1 comment:

Tasch said...

Heck no you didn't overreact!!!! I would be pissed too!