Thursday, August 23, 2007

Just wanna know.....

Yeah so it's been a while since I've posted anything just since I haven't had the motivation nor the reason to. Living day to day life is really not that interesting. But I guess I'll catch those up that I haven't talked to.
When I went in for my preliminary blood work they called me back to let me know my TSH (thyroid) levels were off. Yeah I could have told them that would have happened I do only have the left side after all lol...The normal level is 3 to 3.5 at most mine came back 8.8 So I had to make an appt with my normal doc since the OB didn't wanna put me on anything....So at the other docs they decided they can't really do a whole lot since I am pregnant so all the radiation treatments and such that I went through last year for the other side of my thyroid are out of the question so they went ahead and just put me on meds. I do have to go in and have an ultrasound done on my neck to note what it looks like now before the meds really start working and I have to go in every 6 weeks to have my levels checked agian and see my doc....So i have the ultrasound on my neck this friday and next week I have my first OB appt wohooo...Need prayers and crossed fingers that every thing comes out just fine.
Other then that pregnancy is going just about as good as I would like. Only had a few really bad bouts with the with the morning sickness so far knock on wood so im not complainin too much.
Mike has to go in and see the colonel today...were hoping its gonna be to either tell him for sure if hes goin agian or gonna be able to get out.....I really doubt it but like Mike said he hasn't done anything wrong for a while so what else could it be lol....
On that whole subject I'm just ready to know a answer. Don't really care which way it goes anymore I would just like to KNOW so we can prepare. If he goes he misses the last few months of the pregnancy, chance of missing the birth and mostly miss most of the first year. BUT we wouldn't have to worry about getting cut off insurance or how the hell we were gonna afford to have this baby etc. But if he doesn't have to go and is able to get out I'll be worrying about money insurance since we will be cut off once hes out and just all the whats gonna happens....BUT he will be home....he wont miss a thing......So either way theres pros and cons I would hate to so which I would prefer since I know the choice isnt up to us really....I would just prefer to KNOW.

No comments: