Baby Kay has the second of three parts to her "baby pageant" tommorrow. As of today after the photo portion she is currently in second place. So were hoping she kicks major baby bootie in the personality portion tommorrow. I was able to convince sister to NOT put the poor child in one of her big friley dresses (i.e. reading the paperwork that says "DO NOT OVER DRESS YOUR CHILD, Your child should be comfortable. The judges do not judge on your childs apperance just the personality and facials OVER AND OVER AND OVER agian!) So I finally got her to agree on a cute set of pink overalls with lil flowers on the pockets etc and a matching white shirt. Simply because I know if were gonna have to try to get her to smile and laugh and be the happiest shes ever been to show her off to the judges shes only gonna do it if shes comfortable and that poor child is NOT comfortable with lace and ruffles in her poor face. So wish her luck hopefully I will remeber to bring my camera when I leave the house tommorrow or I'll just shoot myself.
On to even better news......Hubby's out of his two week black out ( explanation to those non military: hubby is currently in another state doing field training for 30 days. for the first week alls well but then a two week period they actually send them into far off fields with no phone reception ie"blackout") So yeah I could not have been happier to hear my loves voice and after catching him up on all the drama that has been going on and having him so pissed he wanted to simply jump through the phone....I felt so much weight of my shoulders it was great. (and yeah he was pissed at other people not me before anyone comments on that)...Can't wait for him to be home agian....
Well I probably have more to catch up on but I need to get to bed gotta be up early tommorrow....
Hope everyone has a great sunday!
1 comment:
I'm glad I got caught up on all the drama but I'm still speechless!!!
Hope this week goes by fast for ya so Mikey can finally come home!!!!
Post a Comment