Sunday, June 3, 2007

June already????

I can't believe it's already freaking June! This year is already half way over....Geez....This month Bubby will be back, Zaya turns FIVE!!!! (Fat Boy will be THREE!!! at the beginning of July),Were trying to arrange a big yard sale(but trying to find a good weekend for everyone is becoming more trouble then its worth) Probably go camping once bubbys home and Ill be back to five days a week at work....Bleh....I see busy times in my future. Not sure if I'm completely ready for them.
I just know I realllyyyyyyyyy REALLLYYYY need bubby home. His ex-SGT's wife who also happens to work with me at my work is back to her drama starting rumor spreading ways and he's the only one who can usually talk me down from clocking Jabba the Hut in her fat jaw. If I find out its true and her husband did steal personal stuff off of bubbys computer(fellow army wives who have had their other deploy know what I'm talking about) with out him knowing that fat front butt *female dog* better not slither across my path or all hell WILL break loose.
Anyways enough about that.....
Baby Kay ,mommy,daddy, and her brothers are headed up north to enter her in her first pageant. This one has like 3 parts to it and the first is simply a photo portion which is when they just bring in a picture of her that shows her personality and photogenic quality's off and it gets judged and you get points for what ever position you place in. and then the next one like next week is where they actually judge the child. and the one thing I loved about this pageant is that everywhere in the paper work they repeatedly put "DO NOT PUT MAKEUP ON YOUR CHILD!" "YOUR CHILD IS JUDGED ON THEIR NATURAL BEAUTY". So you know its more about just the kids and not some Jon-Benet shit! Hell the catagory is for 4-6 month olds their babys come on now!
SO yesterday we had to spend hours pouring over the hundreds of photos I have of her and try to find one of the best. The problem was that each had good things about them but the ones of her doing her really big smile her eyes were squinted. And her eyes were one of her best features.
So here's what we narrowed it down to tell which you guys would have picked....







1 comment:

Tasch said...

those are all really awesome pictures of her! It's hard to choose which one is the best!

And holy crap I'm missing all the Jabba stories!!!! I need to come home so I can get caught up! lol