Thursday, October 8, 2009

Need more hours in a day

Yup I now realize why adults used to say that when I was a child.

Cause as I sit here now at 9:15pm
my childs asleep
and i think of all the things i wanna do before I fall asleep
All those things that take way to long with a child hangin off your leg

Loads of Laundry
Kitchen cleaned
clean sheets back on the bed
long hot shower
do some sewing for christmas presents
get some scrapbooking accomplished of new pics i just got printed

An lots of other things
What do i do?
Sit here and watch tivo.
What can I say I cant resist me some vampire diaries
..(BTW shes totally realizing silent hottie is a vamp)
Ugh Big fat ugh....
My days are slow repetitious days....nothing new nothing accomplished
Oh well
I swear I hit 25 and all the lil things that were wrong with my body
have decided to BLOW UP
Had what I figure was a strained muscle in my side
For the better part of the week
Couldn't sit
stand
lay down
bend over
for too long
IT was painful
Seems to have disappeared
Course now that I speak of it
Its gonna return
Now
I got up from sitting yesterday
almost fell
myleft knee felt like it was gonna just pop out on me

Ugh something new

Love the people who say go to the doctor
People telling me I probably had this
that
or
this
Sorry no insurance or money for an ER visit...
Sad but true
Unless im bleeding or bones popping out
we take an ibuprofen
Call it a night
At least until Mikes worked enough his insurance kicks in

The other issue
me working
I would absolutly LOVE LOVE LOVE
to get out of the house on a daily basis
But I have to look at it realisticly
What job am I gonna get
With the minimal experience on my resume
That will give me hours between 7am-6pm
Mon thru fri
Not weekends since daycares dont do weekends and we both cant work on the ends
That will pay for my child to go to day care
AND bring home money in the end
Yeah theres not lot of choice there
That and the driving issue
I dont do well in snow
(too many issues with OTHER drivers in the snow have made me paranoid)
My last job....didnt have to go to work when it snowed lol
Made things soo much easier
Dont think I can find a job with those requirements



Ah well its taken me 30 minutes to write a whole bunch of nonsense
Oh well if your here you should be used to it
If not Hope you come back to visit agian
Maybe be popping in time to time with random thoughts here or there
Never anything exciting
Cause that just doesnt happen in my mundane life

Clarification:
Before I get the people with the thoughts about my thoughts
I love my life...I would not give it up for anything in the world
I would do anything for my boys
But my life can become very boring most days

1 comment:

Tasch said...

girl we think we all feel that way...and I hear ya on the job thing...the way I look at it..I get a job and my entire paycheck goes to daycare.....and gas....and clothes for a joob since all I have is jeans...ugh being grown up sucks sometimes