Monday, October 19, 2009

Not my most favorite day of the year

9 years.....

Yup thats how much time has passed

9 years since my life was ripped up from under me

At times it feels like longer

At times it doesnt even seem close

Many things have passed

Milestones have been reached

Not one day I dont think of it

Just the one day it sits out front

I like to think Ive pulled myself together

grown up

made my own family

With a loving husband

and wonderful child

but nothing feels the gap in my heart

dont think anything ever will

but its ok

I dont want anything to fill that area

Its special to me

When ever i feel the emptiness come on too strong

I remember my angel

that follows me where ever i go

watches over what ever i do

keeps me safe

Picks me up when it becomes too much

I hope ive made you proud

Even though you cant be here

I carry on

Anthony will always know who his grandma is

I miss you Mom

Love you always

No comments: