I always tell myself I'm gonna keep this more updated. Even thought of starting a separate one to keep family updated on whats going on since this is more of the venting blog....Then I had a reality check...
....we live a boring life....
I dont have alot of drama cause I try to keep myself out of it
We dont do anything exciting
Hell we dont leave the house more then going to grocery store most days
Im really hoping it changes in the summer
I swear im going to pitch a tent at the park im not gonna wanna be indoors so bad lol
Im sitting hear watching the season finale of teen mom....These girls need reality checks their all nuts in one way or another!
I have sat here for 20 mins beginning to type a sentence and then immediately erasing words....Too many thoughts. Nothing important. Just....thoughts.....Dont like not being able to organize and sort through them all. Oyi.
We've had a lot of struggles recently but then when I realize its mostly all financial stuff I stop and have to look around....I have a husband who busts his ass to make sure we have a roof over our heads and would do anything I ask of him because he loves us that much. and a son whos smile can bring me out of the darkest of mood (even when the mood is caused by him not sleeping through the night lol) and I have to go "......anything passed this just doesnt matter and we can make it through. We've done deployments this stupid stuff is easy...."
Well after sitting here typing random things for like and hour already I think I should just close it before I ramble on about stupid stuff anymore....
Hahahahah just had to add that I checked my viewer feed and saw that someone from PA found me from google by searching "eye boogies" and was dropped on a blog that I titled "are eye boogies the same as nose boogies?" Bet that wasnt what they were looking for? Though who searches "eye boogies" in the first place??
1 comment:
Everyday I tell myself "I need to write a blog" too and then I just get WAY too tired or busy lol Maybe tonight.....probably not lol
This cold weatehr is killin me too...I need OUTSIDE TIME!!!! And so does evy..shes goin nuts bein in the house all the time. blech
Post a Comment