Yeah so I hadn't planned on getting up and really getting out the door till the afternoon. Was gonna watch the begining of the race take a shower so my hair was clean and wet and then head up to sissy's to finish the race and get my hair cut.....Well needless to say that didnt happen....
I get a call at 11 asking if I can please please please please come pick up my aunt and take her to the store so she can get the stuff she needs to make a roast for dinner. Apparently Michael was supposed to take her in the morning but the boys were playing out back and broke off the water faucet which apparently started a chain reaction that broke pipes through the down stairs of the house and water was pouring into the babys room etc etc so he had to sit and wait on a friend of ours who was going to come over and help him fix it all....So i go pick her up take her to the store where to precedes to spend another $172 on bs stuff for my sister. Drop her back off run home (at this time Ive already missed the whole beginning of the race, which for the first race of the season is the best part) take a shower run back to sisters. Get my hair cut and thinking im gonna be able to sit snack and watch my race....Yeah why would thatttttt happen?
Apparently my neice hadn't pooed for almost 2 days and my aunts all worried so we have to go to Walgreens and get the lil baby laxative stuff to help her out. So we drive up there come back get the baby ready to stick this tablet in her bum open the bottle and realize the lil plastic top is open already...UT OH not sure what was taken out or put in the bottle so we need to go return it. SO we run back up get there find out that was their last bottle of it....SOOO time to run to the next closest walgreens and see if they have it...SO jump forward an hour babys taken care of and alls well. Now this may not seem as much but keep in mind the entire time im riding back and forth around an around with my aunt all Im hearing is"Gawd everything with your sister is such drama" "I really hope shes making the right decision with this guy" "Why isn't he working?" "what are they gonna do when it comes to paying rent" "He didnt help me do the dishes last nite" "Do you know if she has this?" "why doesnt she use that?" "what are they gonna do about this and that?" "gawd i wish she would just this and that" and it pisses me off I missed all but about 20 mins of the race....
Now let me give you a lil back story to help you guys know why this incident biffs me so much.
Last year right about this time I was getting ready to go into surgery and my Aunt's were here to help me out. The weekend before instead of spending the time hanging with my aunts we were going back and forth to my sisters house's cause she was having problems with her then boyfriend....so 9pm the night before I was supposed to go in I got a call from my sister crying saying the cops were at her door threatening to take the boys so she needed someone to come up now!....So apparently her and her boyfriend had gotten in a big fight and he was moving out and they had just gotten into it majorly....So we stayed there for like 2 hours making sure everything was smooth and then went home and my aunt had a major freak out flip out and for all the days there were staying with us after that ALL I f-ing heard about was my sister this my sister that....
So it's not nessarily about me being jealous over the attention my sister gets or what not its the simple fact that because she always has drama going on and me and mike live a rather simple calm life I'm more or less ignored. Same thing happens when were on the phone. Five minutes of how are you and Mike and 30 mins of complaints about my sisters life. So needless to say I love my aunt to death but can't hold a conversation with the woman unless I have bad things goin on in my life apparently! But im done now with this since ive been typing for like 3 hours off and on. maybe tommorrow will bring another day not so frustrating....
1 comment:
wow you had a fun filled day it sounds like! *rolling my eyes* At least tomorrow is Tuesday and ur aunt is leaving right? I'm sure you'll just want to go home and crash and not do anything for awhile. Glad to hear the baby is doing good now and able to poop. I always hated it when my nieces couldn't poop cause it looked so painful for them :(
Post a Comment