Saturday, February 17, 2007

LONG DAY........

So today started with me waking my happy lil butt up to get out of the house by 9:30....(anyone who knows me knows how difficult and cranky I can be at that time) but I did it. I went and picked up my Aunt from my sissys to take her around shopping....SO first I brought her back to our house since she hadn't gotten to see it yet....We hung out for like an hour bsing and such. I thought it would be good to take her to the PX first to check out baby stuff there and then head out and about. Well didnt take long in the PX to realize they just didnt have the stuff we were looking for. So I was like well lets go to walmart since I know they should have at least most of what were looking to get. My aunt more or less looks at me and says walmart???....I was like uhh yeah....Then I realized I had a walmart virgin on my hands....She was like were Target people.....I told her well we're normal lol So off to Wally-World we go....We were looking for a bouncer,a mobile for the crib,baby monitor, and the lil grooming medical kit.....Took us about 20 mins to get these things into our cart......skip to TWO HOURS LATER....we now have rattles,teething rings,baby book,precious moments blankets, new baby bag, burp cloths, new sheets and pillowcases for mommys bed, hangers, hot wheels mini dirtbikes and plastic golf sets for the boys.....on TOP of the original stuff we came lookin for.....SO up to check out we go.....$325 later were walkin out the door.....My aunt didnt even flinch....GAWD I can NOT wait to have my baby....This was my sisters THIRD can't wait to see how she'll be when I have my first....
So we finally go pick up my love, head over to my sisters.....Unload everything that we bought, get dinner ate...and then its time for some poker....3 hours of poker!!! yeah I lost all my chips about 2 hours into it lol.....but its alright cause I got to sit there and watch while feeding my Micaela and cuddlin with her till she fell asleep.
SO tommorrow were getting up hanging out at the house a bit then heading back over there to watch our Daytona 500!!! I'm soooooo excited racing season has started once agian....and my Jr is getting such a good start so far....But while were over there my aunts gonna chop my mop(she owns her own shop and has been cutting hair since 1977 and is one of the only people I have ever let REALLY give me a hair cut....Yeah trims here and there but she does the best on my dome) So here's to some layers and no more split ends!!!
But I'm gonna go climb into my probably freezing cold bed and get me some sleep before another long day....I forgot to put my card into my digi camera today so hopefully I'll have some new pics to put in here tommorrow....

1 comment:

Tasch said...

holy cow....your baby is gonna be set with gettin stuff from your aunt!!!! But I can't believe she was a Wal-mart virgin!!!! well, maybe I can. lol Anyway, hope you guys have fun today and once I feel better this week we need to get together and smoke a few cigarettes lol