Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The military broke my husband!!!!

So I wake up at like 8:45 yesterday and was like hmmm why isnt Mike home? I normally always wake up between 7:45 and 8:15 to him walkin in the door.....so I was like hmmm this isnt good..so i was textin him textin him......finally like 9:15 he calls me and im like thank god there you are. he's like im sorry im on my way home now....I was like where the hell have you been.....oh ive been sitting in the first aid station for the past hour... im thinkin he was there cause he puked during PT or something since he hadnt been feelin too well the past couple days....hes like no we did combatives today and I dislocated my shoulder...im like what?!?! hes like oh dont worry they popped it back into place....of course me....still what?!?!?! yeah so I have to keep it in a sling for the week and their not sure if I tore ligaments in my shoulder or just sprained them...
im like you have GOT to be jokin so he gets home and walks in a sure enough hes slung up and just lookin bad....I felt so bad for him. But it is kinda funny watching him trying to drive with one arm....Luckly he did his left arm in and not his right or else he would really be in trouble....SOoooo we will wait a week and see how he's feeling....

1 comment:

Tasch said...

I still can't believe that! Hope he's feelin better though!!!!