Yeah its been forever since I was on here but thats pretty much cause NOTHING new has been going on....nothing exciting.....nothing dramatic.....nothing sad.....yeah a whole lotta nothing....Im finally goin back to work starting the first week of April....which im on the fence about.....on one hand it gets me outta the house and when the pay check comes its great money is something we could really use right now.....But the hours I have to work suck....me and mike dont get to see each other as much but it does help us not take the time we do have together on the weekend for granted. Mike's gonna be in the field for the whole first week which means I get to drive the beast to work every nite wohooo lol....After that Im really hoping its warm cause we plan on getting some camping in before he goes to NTC in Mid may till Mid June and then between the time he gets back and when their supposed to deploy agian as of right now in Aug we plan on going camping like everyweekend and hopefully beingg able to afford to go see his parents if they give him leave in July....Ugh I just feel like were trying to cram so much into such a short time frame....and I really wish we had extra money to go do stuff that we want and not have to stress but right now we have money to pay our bills and barley that but hopefully it will change once I get a couple checks back under my belt.....Oh well
Time to get dinner made.....Maybe Ill have something new sometime soon,....
1 comment:
so I've been slacking here just as much as I have on MySpace lol. Anyway, Tim got really excited when we talked about going camping with you guys sometime. Unless of course we keep getting snow every weekend. Woohoo....you guys are gonna take my camping virginity!!!!! lol
Post a Comment