Yeah so I'm seriously bored! I haven't blogged in FOR-EV-ER! So decided now's as good as time as any. Mike's in NTC....10 day's down....who know's how many more to go. He's supposed to be going on the extra detail agian since it will give him more time away from his dickhead Motor SGT which is definatly a good thing. Then my husband will come in a wayyyy better mood then if he had to come home on the plane and spend any extra min with the guy. So in the mean time I'm.....well dealin. First time he's REALLY had to be gone since his last full deployment so it's a bit weird. But we have made the decision that once he gets home we HAVE to quit smoking, I have to bite the bullet and go back into the doc's since I already know he's gonna wanna put me under the knife agian, and then we will REALLY start trying to start our family. Go in and have all the starter tests done and figure out where to go from there. So good things coming and alot of tough stuff too.
Other news.....uhhhh...Micaela is almost 4 months old now. She's getting so big and incrediably smart already. She just loves to be talked to and will just laugh and laugh for you. She's already trying to sit up and when you put her down on your belly for floor time she gets pissed at you but stand her up and hold her hands and she's already trying to move her lil legs. so we figured shes gonna be just like Zaya and walk before she crawls.
I totally went out and bought a pool last weekend. Now growing up we thought we were the coolest every summer when my mom would take us to toys r us and buy us that lil foot tall pool with all the zoo animals around it(yeah you know you had one) but I was like screw this we need a big kid pool. So I found a 14'x42" one on sale and said yep doing it.....Got it all set up and now if this stupid Colorado rain would just stop for like.....a day...we might actually get to enjoy it.
So I've been this really even mixture of completly bitchy and overly emotional this past week. Now I'm not sure if it's been caused by Mike being gone or that fact that AF has decided to come visit a few days early but its really pissing me off. I snapped at Mike on the phone earlier for really no reason and then more or less hung up on him. And then at my sister's HER Michael came home from work and was talking to Kayla and she was just smiling and laughing so hard and talking to him I just burst out crying. And then came home and decided to out of the blue just start making cuts to my myspace list and dropping alot of people from back home that don't talk to me anymore BUT FIRST...writing them all letters wishing them great lives etc.....It was all just really weird. I'm hoping now if I just go take a hot bath and climb in bed with a good chick flick I'll get some good sleep wake up tommorrow and it wont be so weird....
1 comment:
Maybe I rubbed off on ya with the cuttin people stuff huh? You saw how good it felt! lol
So I won't really say much here cause we've talked abut pretty much all of this....but you know I'm home all the time so when u feel like hangin out, venting, whatever you know where to find me!!!! :)
Post a Comment