Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Its raining its pouring the funnel clouds aren't snoring.....

Yeah weve freaking been in tornado's warnings for like an hour today and then it turned into a severe thurnderstorm warning. Now when it started I was on the other side of town at work....Now my job i work at softball fields and part of my job is digging holes to place bases in. I had started to dig the first base when a huge lighting strike hit about 500 feet away from the field I was on. Yeah needless to say I high tailed it off that field and said were cancelled!!!!! then driving home I had made it almost to my sisters to pick up the dog and was turning off one street onto one that takes me to my sisters and a strike hit the field that was on the corner I was turning on.....So needless to say I'm just glad Im home now and not outside lol.
Things have been all jumbled here at home. Just had a few of those days in a row where every lil thing on gods green earth just seems to go wrong and come up all at the same time. I just wanna have one calm day where I can just stay home and enjoy my life. Yeah not happening for a while......It just sucks.....I dont know....I'm rambling but its really just cause I dont want to sit here and bitch and moan when I know other people out there probably would look at my life and be like why are you bitchin. I had a player at work ask me how yah doin the other day and I told him oh just having one of those days yah know? He told me well you woke up breathing this morning so you have nothing to complain about....I just wanted to be like yeah i know but it doesnt mean im not allowed to have a bad day....Yah know....I hate people that are just chipper 24/7....thier lying to themselves I swear....
I guess that's all really. Just glad mike's at least home so i have someone to go home to every night and I dont have to say a word just bury my head in his neck and just feel that much better....May not solve all my problems but it at least helps me feel a bit more relaxed......
One last thing just gottta put my congrats out there agian even though she knows Im so freaking exstatic about it...my Taschi's "with nugget" hahahaha So freaking excited!!!!......I get to live vicariously through her!!!

2 comments:

Tasch said...

first of all thanks for the congrats again! lol With nugget...thats kinda funny! :)

That really was some scary shit last night! I was freakin out pretty bad! Glad that you made it home safe and sound though...hope they didn't keep Mike too long at work.

And of course everyone is allowed to have those days. Yeah sure there's always gonna be someone out there somewhere who has it "worse" than you do, but that doesn't make it any better. So don't listen to dumb people!

Krissi said...

Yes congrats to Tasch!!!

2ndly, I'm so jealous you guys are getting severe weather! LOL the weather is SO boring in Denver! :P