Yeah i dont think we have gotten over freezing in the past 2 weeks. As much as i thought i was prepared for this I dont think I am. I ventured out today. And those who know me know I DONT DRIVE IN SNOW! Wayy too manyn bad experiences. I made it to the store and back in one piece. I just would rather sit at home next to fire and enjoy it rather then be out on the roads with all the crazy people.
As much as I want to sit indoors during the snow storms it certainly doesnt sit well with the child. Poor guy wants to be outside breathing fresh air but when its 6 degrees outside its just too cold for him. So weve been having to find more things to occupy our time indoors. Him not getting out and getting energy out isnt helping with the sleeping issues thats for sure. Since we moved him to the toddler bed I believe we've jumped over the "getting to sleep" issue. Now were working on the STAYING asleep hurdle. Once in a blue moon we get an all nighter. Two out of the three past nights we have been successful till about 7am....If we could stretch it just a tad longer i would be soooo happy. I finally tried out putting him to sleep EARLIER then normal and it seems to help. I never tried it before cause it didnt make sense to me .....put the child to be earlier in order for him to sleep longer....yeaaahhhh.
My childs growing so much lately. Ive finally gotten excited about Christmas just cause this year hes really gonna understand it all. The waking up opening his stocking, presents etc. Picking out presents is harder though. Last year it was oh colorful and lights up hell love it. Now its hmmm whats gonna survive a toddler?
Ive been just sitting watching my child lately. Specially when he starts going through a babbling phase and just wonder whats going through his head.
Ut oh must cut short someones up....
No comments:
Post a Comment