Im over Christmas.
Few weeks ago when we decorated I was excited. Now im just over it. I actually have yet to buy most of the presents for Anthony and Im already over it lol. Go figure. Im ready to have the apt back in order and not cluttered with stuff. Ehhh just gotta make it a few more days.
Ive been highly irritated the past few days when ever someone says a word to me. Mainly its the ones who comment on stuff about my child. Sure I complain about the sleeping situation alot but its my life what else am I gonna complain about. But if I hear one more person say "oh get used to it welcome to motherhood thats the life with a child" Dude I know....But it sucks!! so im gonna complain about it! If you dont care then flippen go away.
People on facebook. Omg its become just like myspace. Im only facebook friends with you! Doesnt mean I wanna all friendly friendly with you in real life. In fact I more or less cant stand you. You are completly fake to me and backstabbed me and I will never forget it! Send me a xmas card go ahead! Doesnt mean I will read it let alone send you one back! Ugh retardeddddd
Im ready to really just tell every person in this world what I really think of them. Maybe then I wouldnt feel so weighed down with stupid shit. But most people would probably wanna kill me hahaha...I guess Ill keep my thoughts to myself lol.
I need to burp. Im gassy...oyi
Im ready for winter to be over. This cold windy shit is not working for me. Poor child is stuck indoors all day long cause its just too freaking cold and windy for him to be outside. Maybe after xmas it will be lil better cause he will have all new big toys to play with. I can only hope. I know thats probably the majority of the sleeping issue with him. We just dont have a busy enough life to have him out and about staying busy. Were such boring folk. Ahh well such is life. We deal we get thru until a new day
No comments:
Post a Comment