Thursday, December 17, 2009

Good day

We had a good day today.
Daddy played with Anthony most of the morning.
I was able to just breathe.
Did I get anything accomplished?
Nope
But it was ok
Cause it was nice to just not have lil hands pulling on my leg
"mommy mommy pwease pwease"
He even went in and got him down for his nap
Sure he slept for about 45 mins
But I didnt have to put him down
NICE
So then once he got up daddy kept him busy agian
Even let me go to the store by myself
AND
daddy bathed him and got him to bed
It really was a nice day
I have to make a big deal about it cause I NEVER get it
Normally Anthony is so mommy mommy
that as soon as daddy trys to take him
and he starts to scream
He gives up and hands him back to me
but he toughed it out for me today
and in the end
Anthony was pulling his fingers here and there
and asking him for his numnums and juice

It was just a nice break
Wish I had taken advantage of it
Instead of just being in shock
waiting for it to end lol

No comments: