So lately I've realized I'm a bitch. Yeah just plain ol' bitch....Not to the close ones around me who know me and I love. But to people I've just realized I really don't like....I've been in a realllllyyyy bad mood the past couple day's. In the span of a week I found out SEVEN ....yes SEVEN people I know are expecting. and all are between 4-6 weeks along.....can we say WTF??? Did ever one get pregnant in the same freaking week.....Apparently new years was a GOOODD nite for alot of couples!! And if their not expecting their finishing their pregnancy or already got em.....Apparently everyone's procreating in this world!!! UGGGHHHHHH......and most of the people in these situations either are having the baby with a person they barely know, just recently married, say that their not trying, or the one I love.....say that they don't want kids right now if AT ALL....Well gee don't you think you should be using EXTRA percautionairy measures?!?! guess not.....Now say I'm being jealous....cause guess what I am.....I've been married to my love for goin on 5 years now. I've always known I was ment to have kids and Mike has gotten to the point where he knows were ready for them. But once you've been told that you may NEVER be able to carry a child NO MATTER what you do, it becomes a lil frustrating to hear how easy it seems to be for just about EVERY other person in this world to become pregnant. And the one I always love hearing.....when someone else finds out their pregnant is "So when are you guys going to have one?"......well let me just snap my fingers ....WTF????
Ok off my frustrations there.....On to at least some happy baby news....my neice is exactly a week old now.....thought I'd leave a few pics of her and her big brothers to close this out...
In her carseat for the first time...with the blanket Auntie made her
No one touches his lil sissy....He'll kick your ass!
It's a tough life being a big brother.....
Trying to eat Auntie's cheek...
1 comment:
Ok so of course I don't even need to say it cause you know and we've discussed it many times...but yes I feel the same way. It gets frustrating and makes life really hard to wonder "what's wrong with us?" So before I go on my rampage again I'll quit on that topic. LOVE the pics and I can't tell you enough how adorable she is. I was hoping to see her this week again but with me being sick I think I'll wait til next week. Don't wanna pass anything on to the little one. Hope you're havin a great day and I'm glad to see that you're on here! I want to make a link on my page to your blog (if that's alright) but I have no idea how. lol
Post a Comment