I've been cleaning for the past like 3 hours so decided it was time to take a break to do a lil blogging.
I woke up today and for some odd reason had energy so I started doing more stuff to the yards. Gave the pool its weekly chemical treatment. and started cleaning up trash that had blown into a corner of the yard. Sister called and needed me to run her on post to check some stuff out. Got back and she helped me do even more to the yards. I now have a stone pathway leading from the back door to the pool. Its all starting to come along nicely.....slowly....but nicely.
Let monkey boy swim for a bit afterwards. Like I said "he would be in that pool everything single day this summer as long as I let him".
Then went to Taschi's to hang out and gossip for a bit since their going on leave starting tommorrow. I'll be so bored with out my T here for a bit. Hopefully I will have as lil rain outs as possible so work will keep me busy.
Guess thats all my day consisted of. I'm just glad they dont seem too busy but the days have gone by quickly so another day down which means another day closer to bubby coming home!
Back to cleaning before I procrastinate any longer and never finish.
2 comments:
aw I'm gonna miss ya while I'm gone :(....but i am super excited to see what you've done with the yards. I'll miss ya Tdog! See ya on the 12th!!!! 9we'll talk before then though of course hehe)
Please send me some of your energy! Just reading that blog made me tired. haha
Post a Comment