Yeah that's Colorado weather for yah! This morning I got up and started cleaning out the garage so I maybe can finagal (yeah I know sp?) my car into it since thats what the damn things for. Just as I was finishing up sister called and was bored so wanted to come over and see if the pool was warm enough to try to put Baby Kay into for the first time.
So spent the day hanging out by the pool and you would think S-O-M-E-O-N-E would have learned their lesson after 22 summers in their life but no..... S-O-M-E-O-N-E didnt realize exactly how white they were or how much sun actually does seep past that cloudly overcast in the sky and is now the color of a lobster from head to toe on the front side....ONLY....yeah still winter coat on the back side but front side is now a lil personal heater.
Wonderful.....
So then I had to get the butt movin and get ready for work but first stop by and pick up 6 cases of softballs (yeah should last me a month bleh) Drop the kid off at sisters and move on to work. Now work is appx. 20 miles from home. Even when the sky is black as can be due to my idiot boss I have to drive all the way to work just to call back and say "Yup its raining here" and then precede to drive 20 miles back home.....With gas prices the way they are this is one of those situations that really tickles that last remaining nerves in my head.
I seem to have misplaced my usb card reader today so I'll post pics from Baby Kays first time in the pool tommorrow sometime.....
1 comment:
well let's see some lobster pics!!!! I know we just saw each other on Sunday but for some reason I feel we haven't seen each other in ages!!!! Myabe if ya have some time stop by for a smoke before work!
Post a Comment