Monday, May 28, 2007

rethinking.....

Ok so im not taking back but I have had time to calm down and think straight. I think I posted the last blog in the heat of sadness/anger. So go ahead and read it just don't think too much of it.
After days of speaking of it I finally got in the pool!!!! I mowed the front and back "yards" (I say "yards" because its mainly just overgrown weeds mixed with patches of grass but its green!) and by then it was so freaking hot I just jumped in and it felt so freaking good. Isaiah played with me and once agian Evan wanted nothing to do with it. I swear Zaya will be in that pool every single day of this summer if I let him. He doesn't care even when it was freezing cold and he couldn't feel his lips. I love the lil guy! He's my tough cookie!

Not too much else to say so i'll close out with a few pics I snapped of my lil monkeys







1 comment:

Tasch said...

I figured u'd go swimmin! It was the perfect day for it!