I'm simply exhausted.....I really have no clue why. I didn't do anything extremely hard today. Went and picked up the kids and took them over to Taschi's Memorial BBQ so they could play with the girls. I did eat alot now that I think about it. But by the time I dropped the boys back off and started to make my way back home I could barley keep my eyes open. So I think a combination of AF, being outdoors all day, and having the kids made me tired lol....Or maybe it was watching 8 dogs and 4 kids run around all day that just did it hahahaha.
But now I'm home in my sweats comfy curled up on the couch with all the "kids". I think I'll be crawling into bed early tonight. I just really wish the pool was warmer. It would be so nice to just jump in right now for a quick swim.
Don't know what's going on tommorrow. I told the boys I'd bring them back over to Tasch's to play agian since they dont get to play with the girls very often but that's about all I have planned.
1 comment:
come one now....you really didn't eat that much! You make it sound like you were a pig.....she's lying everyone!!!! :)
Post a Comment