Sunday, May 27, 2007

How much is that kitty in the window.....

It's hot and stuffy in my house....I did go in the pool for a bit today. Isaiah braved it with me for about an hour. But the poor boy has no meat on his bones so he was freezing...It really wasn't too cold. It was that kind that you get used to once you move around a bit. But once the sun went behind a cloud i was freezing so I was done. I just really wish Colorado had more clear cut weather. No more of this gorgeous and hot in the morning and then overcasty and cold in the afternoon.

I miss California this time of year.

Speaking of the desert.....Mike's in the box....I feel extremely bad cause he left yesterday apparently and I didnt even get to really talk to him. I think he was trying to talk to me in the afternoon but didnt say "hey hunny im leaving this will be the last time I talk to you for 10 days." If he had I would have made more time to have a conversation with him. See here's the thing, when hes in Iraq I dont hear from him very often and when I do it's usually after worrying about him for like a week so when he does call the world more or less stops and all my attention is focused on him. Now when hes just in the field or in training my mind tells me oh hes just at work call him back later you have stuff to do. More or less. So I dont stress out about talking to him. I just tell him I love him but I got something to do and ill talk to him later. Which is more or less what I did to him yesterday and now i feel bad.....

I'm watching that show on Oxygen called "Snapped". These bitches are crazy! Well expect the one I'm watching right now where a chick shot her sisters boyfriend who was molesting her daughter. I see why she did that one. But some of these other chicks are just looney slice and dicing their husband's usually for their money but in the end just getting caught and living the rest of their life in jail.

My cat keeps climbing on the fridge out of the corner of my eye and its bugging me. I'm still wondering if shes pregnant.....Ive decided if my cat is pregnant after only one time "maybe" doing it and Im still trying.....I quit.....

I hear sirens someones getting pulled over out on the main road agian....stupid speeders....

Is it bad that I just really wanna jump in the pool i'm figureing I can probably deal with the cold but the one thing thats holding me back is Id have to take a shower and wash my hair and then straighten it???

Hahaha

I'm out
!@#$%^&*()

1 comment:

Tasch said...

We've already discussed the phone call thing...and I know you're gonna be feeling bad up until you get to talk to him again....but just think...by the time you do talk to him again he'll be gettin ready to come home again!

So we still don't know if baby kitty is pregnant huh? Is she gainin any weight at all?

And oh night time swims are the best...you have to do it at least once!!!! :)