Thursday, May 31, 2007

Lobster anyone.....

Ok before I get to the story of the day I need to blog a bit about something else.

26 years ago today a handsome lil green eyed guy was born into this world.

And they called him Mikey.

21 years later I had the greatest day of my life in marrying him.

After almost 5 years of marriage I have YET to be able to spend one of his birthdays with him.

But thats ok none the less I think of him on this day and thank god that he was born!


Happy Birthday Bubby! I love you!

Ok so today I was really itching to swim even though its boring to do it by yourself. I jumped in anyways and swam and floated around for like 30 mins, got out and laid out for maybe 10 mins and then walked around the pool putting the cover on and such. Went inside showered got ready for work and headed out. So from the time I was in the pool till the time I was on my way to work it was about 3 hours. And it was on my way to work that started to feel the itch on my back and the burning sensation behind my knee's. Yeah thats right completly lobstered out from neck to ankles on my backside. So walking around for almost 5 hours at work with jeans on I was miserable. Everytime my shirt rubbed me the wrong way I just wanted to yelp out in pain. and the entire night I was either burning hot or shivering everytime my body tried to naturally cool itsself. I could not wait for the night to end just so I could come home take a cool oatmeal bath soak my self in a bucket of aloe and just sit......
I think I much prefer my front side lobstered then the end I sit on......You would really think I would learn my lesson by now. But apparently Im a REALLY slow learner lol.

Oh well

Give me a week it will be tan........












I hope :(

1 comment:

Krissi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!!

LOL I'm so sorry to hear about your sunburn. Time for some teabags..Hahah teabags... sorry off track!

Seriously solarcaine is my best friend. I seem to do the same thing every year! Damn us pale people!